What We're Doing Now
- Serving local organizations in ways that fit our gifting
- Meeting with younger men and women to listen, pray, and mentor
- Making our home and resources available to family and friends
- Traveling with a purpose (serving, growing, and learning)
- Enjoying fellowship with adult children
What We’re Learning
- How to embrace and celebrate each other’s differences as a couple
- How to persevere in service, remembering that small things done with love can impact people in big ways
Professional and charitable links
- Blanchardlearning.com, a product of the Ken Blanchard companies, offers invaluable courses and materials on situational leadership, emotional intelligence, entrepreneurship, coaching, and creating high performance organizations.
- Halftime.org was developed by Bob Buford--a leading authority in helping people redirect their time and talents for a more purposeful second half of life. The organization offers wisdom about the journey from success to significance.
- Loveandrespect.com, developed by Emerson Eggerichs, is a website for those looking to improve their marriage communication. The site contains articles, short videos, and products for purchase that detail a deeply profound (and yet simple) concept for reenergizing a marriage.
- MasterplanningGroup.com offers insights and consulting services in personal and organizational development. Founder and author, Bobb Biehl is known for asking brilliant and timely questions. His site features a section on decisions, and offers 20 questions to ask before making any important life decision.
- SignificantLiving.org is a website (and membership organization) designed to help adults 50+ discover a life of significance from a faith-based perspective. Membership includes a magazine and also offers opportunities to travel and attend seminars.
- Smalleyonline.com provides a link to the Smalley Relationship Center, developed by Dr. Gary Smalley and his wife, Norma, for the purpose of strengthening marriages and deepening family ties. The site features a number of valuable articles and resources on caring for one’s family and spouse.
Organizations we support
- Answers in Genesis is a ministry dedicated to enabling Christians to defend their faith and effectively proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. AIG developed the new 70,000 sq ft Creation Museum, which illuminates Biblical history and its effect on our present and future world.
- Back 2 Back is a faith-based organization serving the abandoned and neglected children of Monterrey, Mexico and Jos, Nigeria. By inviting youth groups and adult organizations in the United States to serve the Mexican and Nigerian children alongside them, Back 2 Back leaders are able to help meet the physical and spiritual needs of these abandoned children, while strengthening the faith of the U.S. volunteers who have traveled to work with them.
- Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy, a blue ribbon K-12 school providing academic excellence in a Christ centered environment.CHCA is devoted to developing the whole person and instilling a lifelong passion for learning, leading, and serving.
- The Healing Center of Vineyard Community Church serves the spiritual and physical needs of the people of Cincinnati in all socio-economic groups. The center offers life skill classes, healing prayer, and job coaching, as well as food, clothing, auto repair, and ESL courses.